Wealth Up Investments | Your Exempt Market Specialists
Contact me for a free strategy session

How Do I Invest With Registered Funds (RRSP/TFSA)?

Almost all Exempt Market issuers allow you to invest using registered funds.  This includes, but is not limited to, RRSP’s, TFSA’s, RESP’s, RIF’s, LIRA’s and LIF’s.
Here Is The Process:

  • We use Olympia Trust Company, Canadian Western Trust and ComputerShare for all of our clients that want to use registered funds to invest.  We will fill out the documents to open you up a self-directed account through one of these trust companies if you do not have an account already.
  • Once the account is open, you can make a new RRSP or TFSA contribution, transfer existing funds from another institution or a combination of the two.
  • Once the required funds are in your self directed registered account, we will fill out the subscription documents which will then direct these funds towards your investment.
  • Each trust company has their own set of fees related to private investing so contact me for more information.